Wednesday 25 April 2012

Blooming!

Yesterday we were in a blooming mood ....and we made loads of flowers! There were only four of us and we all got into our task -  at times there was silence as we all concentrated on making our blooms!
 Nicola using her favourite cosmic shimmer paint
                   Sarah concentrating cutting out
           Sarah with paintbrush poised
 See, not a word being spoken, don't think they even notice me and my camera he!he!
Okay, so using a shiny background was a really bad idea but don't you think our flowers look good! Sarah helped out by showing the proper way to make a Hels flower - well she had had the advantage of being taught by the lovely Hels herself how to make one!!
We have plans for using them - so watch this space!


I didn't realise it was so long since I posted on this blog!Hope I can make up for lost time!


If you reading this and you live in the Sale area and would like to spend some time with a group of very nice crafters come along to St Mary's on Moss Lane on Tuesday morning(10 o'clock)


Take care, Chrisx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, thought I'd pop by and see what you get up to over here. The flowers are fab :-)
    I meant to give your email addy to Pat as she's lost it, she's going to Port Sunlight tomorrow and I thought you could make arrangements to meet up for a cuppa and natter. I'll give it to her anyway but she's out today so may not have time to email in time.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. MM not sure what is going on Chris but cant see any of your photos, I tried on two different web browsers... cant use my mobile to see if its the computer as its in being fixed.. but thank you so very much for popping over to my place. Shaz in Oz.x #33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry not to be able to see any of your photos, Chris. Thank you for your lovely comment and your good wishes for my surgery on Friday. I'm glad you like my new buggy!

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #38

    ReplyDelete